Friday, April 24, 2009

Profile #9 - SHANDA

Meet Shanda.

The first time I ever spoke to Shanda was after Heather dumped me. I was so upset. I talked to Shanda on Instant Messenger to get some advice from one of Heather's best friends... Must have worked 'cause Heather ended up marrying me a year later!

Shanda is so freaking sweet.

Another talented artist (I'm surrounded by them!) with a heart of gold!

She's got the prettiest smile that could light up the darkest of rooms, and the biggest heart ever.

It's a pleasure having such a great friend incorporated in my album art.

1 comment:

  1. AARON!!!!!!! You are too kind, and I just love you! Yeah, all because of me, you are with the most talented and amazing woman! Just kidding, It is very obvious that God orchestrated all of that FOR SURE! You are both very dear to me.

    ReplyDelete