Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Profile #7 - RACHEL

Meet Rachel.

She's a super talented artist, a funky dresser, a killer yodeler, and a sassy little farm girl.

She's gonna be a mom soon, and she's gonna be a wonderful one for sure!  

I haven't known her for too long, and not long after we met, she and her husband moved away to the woods in Arkansas.  Sigh.  Too bad.

Even so, she remains a great friend.

This is Rachel and it's an honor to incorporate her and her long red hair in my album art!

2 comments:

  1. Hey! It's me! My profile is honored to be of use to you and your music. Hope all is well with the Hales! When are we going to meet up at your parents cabin? I probably can't get off on a Saturday for a while....eh, someday. Norton (or Nortonia) just moved around...I think he(or she) was waving and saying hi.

    ReplyDelete