Monday, August 23, 2010

Help promote GHOSTLY EP's release with me!



I would love if you guys could help me promote the GHOSTLY EP release coming up by adding "THERE IS HOPE FOR ME" to your Facebook/Myspace/Twitter profile picture. You can make it as simple or complex as you want. Be creative. Use Photoshop if you want, or MS Paint, or just take a picture with a sign you make... Whatever you can do really helps! Let's get the word out about this EP!

Here are some examples of some that have been done already:


Be sure to tag me in the photo on Facebook and add a caption that mentions the release... Something like "AARON HALE - GHOSTLY EP - 10.12.10".

If you want to email me your creation, please do! -- aaron@aaronhalemusic.com

I plan to post a blog with all of them in the future! The more the merrier!

You guys are really sweet to help! It really means a whole lot!


"I pray that your hearts will be flooded with light so that you can understand the confident hope he has given to those he called—his holy people who are his rich and glorious inheritance." - Ephesians 1:18

THERE IS HOPE FOR ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment