Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Profile #25 - DAD

This is my Dad.

When I was a kid he used to take me hunting and I would follow right behind him, in his exact footsteps wherever he walked.  

I have always wanted to be just like him.  

There isn't a soul I look up to more than my pop.

He is an inspiration in his faith, his work ethic, and his love for his family.  I hope that I can be half the man he is.

I think if we went hunting today, I would still follow in his footsteps the whole way.

I love my Dad with all my heart, and I'm so happy he is a part of my album art! 


1 comment:

  1. I loved this post even before I found out that the last sentence rhymes. :) It's so cool to hear about your dad. I hope I get to meet him someday! Or at least hear some stories this weekend!

    ReplyDelete