Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Profile #1 - JON

A few weeks ago I asked my friends and family to send me pictures of their profiles to use for my new album art... You will see when it's all done...

So, over the next couple of weeks I will be posting a blog about each person incorporated in the artwork.

This is the first of the many profiles that will be featured.

This is Jon.

Jon is one of the first people I met when I moved to KC (almost two years ago) that I connected with instantly. I met him at a salsa dancing party that I really did not want to attend. There were very few males at this party, so I sought out the few that were there and Jon and I hit it off right away.

We have spent many a weekend together (with and without our wives) and I really feel like we could talk about anything.

One thing I first noticed about Jon is his honesty and sincerity. He remembers things that are important to me that most would forget, and he encourages me in them. Even months later. That means a lot.

On top of that, he is one of the wittiest people I have ever met. It's truly never a dull moment.
He is constantly searching for ways to make everything more enjoyable for everyone, and he usually succeeds.

He's a good friend to me... and that's why I have incorporated him into my new album art!

2 comments:

  1. Excellent description of Jon : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good friend you are. Thanks for your sweet words.

    Can't wait to see and read them all!

    ReplyDelete